- Between October 2018 and March 2019, under the general coordination of the Boca de Polen Communicators Network A.C., along with the collaboration of the organizations of the Advisory Committee, the second edition of the Diploma in Telecommunications and Community Broadcasting for Indigenous Technical Promoters was held.
- Twenty-one people from seven states of the country participated.
- The modules were conducted by people from organizations in Mexico and Argentina.
- The monthly modules were held in person in training spaces and communities in the states of Puebla and Oaxaca.
- Based on the experience of the first edition, the curriculum map was redesigned, which as a result consisted of six modules for this edition:
- Community communication and technologies / Free Software
- Electricity and electronics
- Community Internet networks
- Community cellular telephony and solar energy
- Legal framework and sustainability
organizations that made this generation possible