- The second edition of the program was held from October 2020 to August 2021, in which people from 11 Latin American countries participated.
- On this occasion, and due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the program was conducted entirely online, while maintaining the same curricular structure:
- Community communication and technologies.
- Basic electricity and electronics.
- Networks and radio-frequency.
- Legal framework of telecommunications.
- Sustainability of communication and telecommunications projects.
- Social common core:
Selection of technologies.
Knowledge about the territory in which the training will take place.
Review of legal framework and sustainability issues.
- Technical common core:
Autonomous photovoltaic systems
Tower climbing and grounding
Review of radio-frequency and electricity topics.
Community cellular telephony
- The bootcamp was held online over the course of two weeks. As part of this event, a space for dialogue titled "Horizons of communication: A day of reflections on community media and technologies" was opened to the general public. It consisted of 13 talks that contributed to the discussion on relevant aspects of indigenous and community technologies and communication.
- The participants were given the opportunity to facilitate workshops on topics in which they had experience. The topics included social, cultural and technical aspects of community and digital communication.